Terms and Conditions
Last updated: Feb 01, 2019
- Marksmate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Marksmate) is the sole owner of the Marksmate App(s) as well as related web based services (hereinafter referred to collectively as 'App(s)'). As such you may not make any unauthorised copies of the same.
- The App(s) are intended to assist users in planning their studies for selected exam(s). That is the intended use of the App(s) by Marksmate.
- Marksmate shall not be responsible for any loss, financial or otherwise, incurred by anyone, directly or indirectly from the use/misuse of the App(s).
- It is expressly stated that it shall be the responsibility of the user to check the calculations done in/by the Marksmate App(s). Marksmate assumes no
- responsibility for any consequences for any miscalculations by the App.
- The App(s) can be downloaded & run on a mobile phone (currently running Android version __ and above only). Marksmate reserves the right to release the App(s) on other mobile & other operating system platforms.
- Marksmate is not responsible if the App(s) do not run on any particular Mobile device.
- The App(s) require internet connection to sync data to the Marksmate server(s). The App(s) may not function properly in case internet connection is not available. You hereby agree for the study data to be synced with the Marksmate server(s). This data is not shared with anyone and serves as a backup. However, Marksmate records and shares the number of students studying on any day.
- Marksmate reserves the right to change any features in the current versions as well as launch new versions if needed. The App(s) support only certain examinations made available in the App(s). Marksmate reserves the right to add/remove any examinations from the App(s) at its discretion.
- Updates to Software will usually be available for the version purchased. Marksmate does not guarantee or commit the frequency for such updates.
- Any attempt to copy the software or to tamper with the database in any manner will render this licence as cancelled and the user may be liable for legal action.
- Any dispute relating to the App(s) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Pune city in India.
- The App(s) use formulas & calculations based on information provided & assumptions made. Marksmate is not bound to share such sources and the algorithms involved in the calculations. Users are expected to recheck calculation before relying on the same. In case any error in the calculations is found, you are requested to immediately bring it to the notice of the company (Marksmate Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) at email@example.com.
- Use of this App(s) is governed by these terms & Conditions. Marksmate reserves the right to add/modify these terms from time to time.